Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) Tumblr_n2eea37tkM1sh7kt4o1_250
Welcome to Valley, California; A quaint little seaside town full of youthful spirit and all kinds of culture. Register with your first and last name like so: Amanda Bynes, and experience Valley life for yourself. Enjoy your stay!
Latest topics
» Posy Jane Attwater
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

» Razor Jason Williams *Application*
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

» Raymond Kings
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Kena Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

» Application Form
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

» Andrew Medrano
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

» Kya Everson
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Alex Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

» Cadence Redd
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Kena Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

» London Anarchy
The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Events
Opening - TBA
More Events Coming Soon!

The Rules & Registering (MUST READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kena
Admin
Admin
Kena

The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules & Registering (MUST READ)   The Rules & Registering (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:02 pm

The Valley Forum Rules

Read this now or forever hold your peace.

•This site is PG-16 (Depending on if you can handle mature content such as smoking, drug usage, suggestive language, ect.) That DOES NOT mean that if you are under 16 you can't join. Just be aware that some of the things posted could be triggering.

•Register with your character's first and last name. Like this: Kyle Burns. Not like this: iluvonedirection652. Users without appropriate usernames will be asked to change them.

• Please no spamming or trolling in the Chat-box its rude and disruptive to other members who are trying to talk.

• Please no advertising for other forums on the chat box that is what the advertisement section of the forum is for so please use it.

• If you want something big to happen to your character like death or pregnancy or something like that please ask an Admin first.

• No Godmoding simply meaning no trying to control other characters actions or even talking for other characters without their permission.

•If you feel the need to mark topics with an [M] when doing something mature (drug usage perhaps) feel free to.

• There's no word count since we all get a bit lazy sometimes. But try to shoot for at least 30 words.

• Please respect the Admin and the moderators at all times if they tell you to do something please listen to them and do it.  

• Swearing is fine. Just don't let it go to far.

• To limit confusion, there's a character limit. You may have three characters. If you would like more, contact the Admin (moi)

•The final rule is simple, Have Fun and enjoy the forum! If you have any problems with other members or the site itself, be sure to contact me or your Co-Admin Alex.
Back to top Go down
https://thevalleyrp.rpg-board.net

The Rules & Registering (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1