Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Raymond Kings Tumblr_n2eea37tkM1sh7kt4o1_250
Welcome to Valley, California; A quaint little seaside town full of youthful spirit and all kinds of culture. Register with your first and last name like so: Amanda Bynes, and experience Valley life for yourself. Enjoy your stay!
Latest topics
» Posy Jane Attwater
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

» Razor Jason Williams *Application*
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

» Raymond Kings
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Kena Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

» Application Form
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

» Andrew Medrano
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

» Kya Everson
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Alex Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

» Cadence Redd
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Kena Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

» London Anarchy
Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Events
Opening - TBA
More Events Coming Soon!

Raymond Kings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymond Kings

Raymond Kings

Raymond Kings Empty
PostSubject: Raymond Kings   Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Full Name: Raymond King
Nicknames: King
Grade: 10th
Family: James King (father), Mary King (step-mother) , Erica King(twin sister)

Character Face: Tyler James Williams
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height/Weight: 5’11” 189lb
Distinguishing Features: Headphones, Glasses, Chess Piece

Quirks: Raymond at times will begin to stare, rub, or interact with the chess piece in his pocket whenever he gets nervous.
Likes: Women, Games, Fun, Friends, Movies, Money, and Music
Dislikes: Shopping, Losing, Annoying people
Fears?: None
Personality: To put it in a sentence, Raymond is a fun guy. He always has something to do whether its testing his skills on the dance floor or play a fun game of chess with his sister… Needless to say, Raymond is a guy who will always have something to do but will make time for his friends as long as it is important to them or is important to him
Raymond is the life of the party when he goes to one. He is always the main one hyping up the party or behind the sound track of the sound board. Other than that he usually playing some sort of game.

Biography: Born and Raised in Virginia in a normal middle/semi-high class family. Raymond’s mother worked as music producers in Virginia and his father worked as a videogame designer. So Raymond’s interests began to mold themselves by his parents. At the age of 12 Raymond’s mother died from cancer. In his mother’s will she left him and his sister two chess pieces. One was a king and another was a queen. Raymond and his sister split the chess pieces between them. Raymond got the king and his sister got the queen. Four years later Raymond’s father got remarried. Unfortunately like in all families step mothers and step children never get along. So after a week of the marriage Raymond and his sister were sent off to Valley Ray Academy.
Example RP: “Damn. I can’t believe what happened!” Raymond said, “That she would kick us out after only a week, just because we had a house party that Dad said we could have last month.” Raymond lifted himself from the railing of the boat and began to walk toward the cafeteria. He was hungry. Well anyone would be hungry if they hadn’t ate since dinner the night before. After he grabbed a tray of food he sat down at the table and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kena
Admin
Admin
Kena

Raymond Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raymond Kings   Raymond Kings I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

ACCEPTED!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://thevalleyrp.rpg-board.net

Raymond Kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Registraion :: Applications :: Student Records-
Jump to: