Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
London Anarchy Tumblr_n2eea37tkM1sh7kt4o1_250
Welcome to Valley, California; A quaint little seaside town full of youthful spirit and all kinds of culture. Register with your first and last name like so: Amanda Bynes, and experience Valley life for yourself. Enjoy your stay!
Latest topics
» Posy Jane Attwater
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

» Razor Jason Williams *Application*
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

» Raymond Kings
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Kena Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

» Application Form
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

» Andrew Medrano
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

» Kya Everson
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Alex Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

» Cadence Redd
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Kena Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

» London Anarchy
London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Events
Opening - TBA
More Events Coming Soon!

London Anarchy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
London Anarchy
Student
London Anarchy

London Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: London Anarchy   London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Full Name: London Lacey Anarchy
Nicknames: Lon-Lon, Goth-girl, Gothic Angel (if you chose to)
Grade: 9th
Family: Lindsay Anarchy (mother), Mason Anarchy (father), Rachel Anarchy (older sister by one year)

Character Face: Ksenia Solo
Hair Color: Pitch Black
Eye Color: bright blue
Height/Weight: 4'10 and 112 lbs
Distinguishing Features: n/a

Quirks: She believes that the weight she gains goes straight to her breasts.
Likes: She has a knack for sweets, such as baked goods and candy. Special types of men, the gothic lolita style, stockings
Dislikes: Spicy foods, Rachel, cheating on someone she loves, being called fat
Fears?: Gaining weight
Personality: London is intelligent and level-headed, but can sometimes be rude if provoked. She is can get very sensitive and enraged whenever teased about her weight. To go along with the bad relationship she has with her sister, Rachel, she has special standards in men and isn't easy like her sister. In some situations she can be overshadowed by Rachel.

Biography: In their home, London and her older sister, Rachel, have always been spoiled rotten. London was spoiled with treats of her pick, and Rachel with expensive jewelry and clothing. Despite being treated the same exact way, London and Rachel seem to always fight. Now that they're teenagers, they use more verbal threats and rebel against their parents. London soon became a goth chick, but kept in touch with her sweet side. And Rachel just had to change too, but instead she became a part of the sex and party side of the world. Because of this it even made bigger gaps in London and Rachel's relationship. After so much pestering going through out the house and the sinning their mother had been noticing, their mother decided to sign them up to a boarding school so that they would settle their differences.
Example RP: Micah grinned as he found his favorite brand of ramen noodles, his pearly teeth shinning like ivory marbles. Ah, he finally done with his shopping list. Everything was crossed off. Ramen, fresh milk, eggs, and of course his most favorite of all cheap foods, bread. It was for an odd reason he favored bread so much. He could have foods such as jellied pastries for breakfast, and crab for dinner, but instead he picks commoner's bread. After adoring the inexpensive serving in the two ags in both hands, he sauntered over to the short line of paying costumers. But as he stepped in line, there he heard a clatter from the girl in front of him. He bent down on his knees, carefully picking the objects back up and held them out for her to take back.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

London Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Anarchy   London Anarchy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

CON-FREAKING-GRATS~!!!!!! You've been accepted~~~~~~~~~

Once we get the whole clique thing going(If we even are) You'll be placed specifically in the "Scenes" and stuff like that kay? Kay. HAVE FUN RP-ING.

PS. Nice job on creating a charrie based on Stockings~
Back to top Go down

London Anarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Registraion :: Applications :: Student Records-
Jump to: