Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Posy Jane Attwater Tumblr_n2eea37tkM1sh7kt4o1_250
Welcome to Valley, California; A quaint little seaside town full of youthful spirit and all kinds of culture. Register with your first and last name like so: Amanda Bynes, and experience Valley life for yourself. Enjoy your stay!
Latest topics
» Posy Jane Attwater
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

» Razor Jason Williams *Application*
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

» Raymond Kings
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Kena Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

» Application Form
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

» Andrew Medrano
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

» Kya Everson
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Alex Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

» Cadence Redd
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Kena Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

» London Anarchy
Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Events
Opening - TBA
More Events Coming Soon!

Posy Jane Attwater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Posy Attwater

Posy Attwater

Posy Jane Attwater Empty
PostSubject: Posy Jane Attwater   Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Full Name: Posy Jane Attwater
Nicknames: Po
Grade: 9th
Family: James Attwater (father, 48), Louise Marie Attwater (Mother, 45).

Character Face: Tiffany Alvord
Hair Color: Chestnut Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Height/Weight: 100 lbs., 5"3
Distinguishing Features: She has a small scar on her ankle from getting caught on some thorns, but that's about it.

Quirks: She snorts at times when she laughs and makes squeaky noises like Mickey Mouse.
Likes: Nature, Neon Colors, Animals, Kind Personalities, Etc.
Dislikes: Spiders, Brats, anything generally evil or creepy.
Fears?: Spiders, sharp things, and... heights.
Personality: Posy is a gentle, innocent, girl who couldn't hurt a fly if she swung a baseball bat at it. She's kind to generally everyone, but can be just as paranoid as she is cheeky. She's quite wise, and loves to think, and read, and question things. Posy can be brave, skittish, and downright goofy. She's a bundle of fun, and loves people.

Biography: Posy was born on a rainy day, July 16th to be exact. Her mother had gently set her down in her crib on the second floor bedroom, and left to get her sleep. That night, Posy was visited by a curious crow at her window. It pecked the glass and she giggled, reaching for the animal. That's when she realized she loved animals. By the age of eleven her love for creatures gorwed, when she realized fantasy was her reality. She dreamed of dragons and elves, and in her eyes the world was a work of beauty. Her parent's believed she was getting too into these fantasies, and they sent her off to a school to learn manners, and how to behave properly. She came back, but still secretly thought fantasy and the unknown were a glorious mystery.
Example RP: Well, I write mainly third person, and not too much, but not too little, either. Usually it's like:

Genevieve summoned her plucky white pony to accompany her at the gate. Her fingers briskly skimmed it's slightly creamy blaze, that barely stood out. Her eyes glittered as she let herself pass into the paddock, and swung herself up onto the mare. Time to ride.

Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

Posy Jane Attwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posy Jane Attwater   Posy Jane Attwater I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

ACCEPTED!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posy Jane Attwater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Registraion :: Applications :: Student Records-
Jump to: