Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cadence Redd Tumblr_n2eea37tkM1sh7kt4o1_250
Welcome to Valley, California; A quaint little seaside town full of youthful spirit and all kinds of culture. Register with your first and last name like so: Amanda Bynes, and experience Valley life for yourself. Enjoy your stay!
Latest topics
» Posy Jane Attwater
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

» Razor Jason Williams *Application*
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

» Raymond Kings
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Kena Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

» Application Form
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

» Andrew Medrano
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

» Kya Everson
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Alex Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

» Cadence Redd
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Kena Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

» London Anarchy
Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Events
Opening - TBA
More Events Coming Soon!

Cadence Redd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadence Redd
Student
Cadence Redd

Cadence Redd Empty
PostSubject: Cadence Redd   Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Full Name: Cadence Isabel Redd
Nicknames: Cadybug, Red, Cade-o.
Grade: 9th (Freshman)
Family: Mother: Biloxi Montgomery (Age: 39. Wavy Chestnut Hair. Fair creamy skin. Shortness!) Father: Shane Redd (Age: 40. Tall, dark, and mysterious. Black/Brown hair and skin that is as pale as Casper the friendly ghost's backside. Tallness!)

Character Face: Christina Grimmie
Hair Color: Dark black/brown.
Eye Color: Brown as the legendary Brown Cow.
Height/Weight: H: 5"3 W: 89.17 lbs.
Distinguishing Features:

Quirks: She sometimes snorts and such when laughing, and she crosses her eyes alot..
Likes: Zombies, Comic books, Nueroscience, Wrestling, Etc.
Dislikes: Cheerleading, The color Pink, The word "bff", eyedrops.
Fears?: SPIDERS, omg.
Personality: She's a dork, a geek, a nerd, and pretty much a G.I. JANE, she's always doing sports such as Lacrosse and Wrestling, Her best is dodgeball. She's an average joe, and in fact an underdog, she is probably more of an outcast than anything else and a wallflower, shy and tries to avoid people, sometimes she can be a bit reclusive, but she's realy fun and quirky.

Biography: Cadence was always a goofy little-tike, She got into things, and when she was supposed to be singing along to the hypnotic Barney song, She was plotting revenge on Ursula for taking away Ariel's voice, and furtively making a plan to slay the wicked Disney antagonist. She had an overly-active imagination, and her parents found her absolutely adorable. Her teachers? They did not. She got detention for putting gum in Marissa Lychen's hair, detention for squirting school-glue at Lacey Myzoki, The girl was bashing on Harry Potter, she deserved it. Eventually her reckless behavior got her sent to Valley Ray, as she was expelled from her school. Uh-Oh.

Example RP: Third Person, most of the time, Spurts of paragraph-like content, {Small clusters of sentences spread apart}, and I do alot of {OOC: blahblahblah pancakes yaddayaddayadda}, Etc.

MM.. EXAMPLE:

Davie strolled through the corridor of Mzbechtzaar Mannor. It was a large, sturdy building with a gloomy decor. None of it really appealing, she found herself gazing out the broad stained-glass window. Why was she here again? Oh yeah, thats right, Pharoah and Mickey didn't want her. They're her step-mothers. Her father was killed in the vampire-human war that's been going on lately, all the immortal realms have been disagreeing on whether or not humans should be considered slaves, and her father, Edwin was fighting against it. But he was brutally slaughtered on the battlefield, and furtively his wives snuck the girl here, where she would be left, for good.

(I stink, get over it.)

Back to top Go down
Kena
Admin
Admin
Kena

Cadence Redd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cadence Redd   Cadence Redd I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

ACCEPTED!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Love the bio btw)
Back to top Go down
https://thevalleyrp.rpg-board.net

Cadence Redd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Registraion :: Applications :: Student Records-
Jump to: