Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Kya Everson Tumblr_n2eea37tkM1sh7kt4o1_250
Welcome to Valley, California; A quaint little seaside town full of youthful spirit and all kinds of culture. Register with your first and last name like so: Amanda Bynes, and experience Valley life for yourself. Enjoy your stay!
Latest topics
» Posy Jane Attwater
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

» Razor Jason Williams *Application*
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

» Raymond Kings
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Kena Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

» Application Form
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

» Andrew Medrano
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

» Kya Everson
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Alex Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

» Cadence Redd
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Kena Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

» London Anarchy
Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Events
Opening - TBA
More Events Coming Soon!

Kya Everson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kya Everson
Student
Kya Everson

Kya Everson Empty
PostSubject: Kya Everson   Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Full Name:Kya Renée Everson
Nicknames: Kya.
Grade: 10th
Family: Savanna Everson (Mother),Maxwell Everson(Father) Corina Everson (Sister)
Character Face:Willa Holland
Hair Color:
Dark/Light Brown (Depends on lighting)
Eye Color: Gray-Blue
Height/Weight:98lbs.
Distinguishing Features: Feather tattoo on her upper back.

Likes: smoking, guys, coffee, black and white photos and camisoles
Dislikes: Over excited people (even though she can be one herself sometimes), Cinnamon, Small dogs and repeating herself.
Fears?: Missing things
Personality: Kya is the kind of girl who no one would even dare mess with. You don't mess with her,she doesn't mess with you. She's a pretty solitary person. However,if you talk to her,she'll talk back. She doesn't exactly like people and they don't exactly like her. But,However,If she's talking to the "Right" Person,she's really sweet.

Biography: From birth,Kya felt out of place. She was born into a family that had more friends than people on earth. She,on the other hand,was an anti-social butterfly. This made her family slightly embarrassed and ashamed. She saw this at the young age of fourteen as an excuse to start smoking. When she turned seventeen,her parents had had it. They decided to send her off to boarding school,for her to straighten out her life. After all,the motto for the school is "One year here changes you." Isn't it?

Example RP:
"Noel walked slowly towards the lake, trying to avoid the ditch she'd fallen in yesterday. She probably looked ridiculous out here as the sun was setting in a bikini but it didn't phase her at all. No one would be watching her as she took a swim and that was just the way she liked it. Going towards the edge of the water, she threw her bag aside and started to run, eventually diving into the deeper water. It was exceptionally warm so she floated along the surface for awhile and just looked around. Noticing someone standing on some rocks not to far off in the distance, she dove back under the water. She'd get busted for leaving campus this late and get detention for sure if this was one of the faculty sent to get her."

Last edited by Kya Everson on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

Kya Everson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kya Everson   Kya Everson I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

ACCEPTED!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Kya Everson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Registraion :: Applications :: Student Records-
Jump to: