Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Welcome to The Valley!
After two years of being off to sea, the founders of Valley Ray Academy decided to build a school on land. So if your a victim of chronic sea sickness, here's your chance to experience all the program has to offer! Join as a high school student or a local to get the roleplaying started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 Andrew Medrano Tumblr_n2eea37tkM1sh7kt4o1_250
Welcome to Valley, California; A quaint little seaside town full of youthful spirit and all kinds of culture. Register with your first and last name like so: Amanda Bynes, and experience Valley life for yourself. Enjoy your stay!
Latest topics
» Posy Jane Attwater
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:22 pm

» Razor Jason Williams *Application*
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

» Raymond Kings
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Kena Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

» Application Form
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

» Andrew Medrano
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Kena Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 am

» Kya Everson
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Alex Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

» Cadence Redd
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Kena Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

» London Anarchy
 Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeby Alex Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Events
Opening - TBA
More Events Coming Soon!

Andrew Medrano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Medrano
Student
Andrew Medrano

Andrew Medrano Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Medrano    Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Full Name: Andrew Travis Medrano
Nicknames: Andrew.
Grade: 9th
Family: Adam Medrano (Dad), Tanner Medrano (Mom), Christopher Medrano (Brother)

Character Face: Luke Brooks
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height/Weight: 5'6
Distinguishing Features: Lip Ring, Birthmark on nose.

Quirks: Usually when he's around anyone of the sort that he could take a liking to, his words are flustered, he blushes.
Likes: Andrew is into Photography. Its a goal of his to become a professional photographer. You will never see him without a camera. And along with that he loves developing the pictures himself. He loves stargazing, and figuring out the constellations. Soccer is the only sport you will see him touch. He generally sucks at the rest, but he's found he likes that one and is pretty darned skilled at it. Riddles and shadows are two random things he likes... Um. He also likes cross country too, but that's just cause he love running. Also, one last side note, he's really into learning new languages.
Dislikes:Andrew doesn't dislike summer, how could he? It's the season he was born in. But he hates the hot. Not a fan of sweating. He likes to tan though, not really, just sitting down and feeling the sun on his skin. He hates being lazy. If he sits around for a day or two he can feel like he's gonna die. Ratty clothing, not a fan of it. He's also really not a fan of overpowering girls. I mean, he likes talking to females in general, go figure, but just the dominant ones kinda gives him the creeps. Ya know? And guys that treat girls like a meal. He just doesn't get how that works.
Fears?: Andrew's afraid of any type of insect. Seriously, once there was a strange bug in the car and he had to force his mom to kill it because he was too frightened to himself.
Personality: Not to toot his own horn, but he's probably one of the sweetest guys you will meet. He likes to think about others feelings before his own and if he sees someone frowning he can generally cheer them up. He's kind of a gentleman. I find it very important to treat people with respect. It's just how he was raised. And hey, no complaints. People generally love him because of it.

Andrew's not exactly the party type. I mean, he knows how to have fun, its just that he's not the typical US of a party guy. He doesn't drink and definitely doesn't do drugs. He's never even smoked. Once again, how he was raised. And once again, not complaining. He doesn't need to wake up and not remember the night before. It's also just cause he's kinda naive about it. He's never really ever been faced with a choice of drinking or doing the stuff, so yea... just like good clean fun.

Biography:
Andrew grew up in the suburbs. A quiet street with normal funloving people. Anyway, the rents' names are Adam, his father, and his mother, Tanner. I have a twin, Christopher, and they get along most of the time. Their parents believed in homeschooling. So, they traveled A LOT when they turned 8. They have basically seen everything.... But that's not the point. Andrew's always thought it was just cause their parents wanted to keep them under lock and key.

Finally, high school rolled around and Andrew and his brother tried to convince their parents to actually enroll them in a real school. When that failed, for some reason they went for Valley Ray. So here they are.
Example RP: Boo. Today was one of those days where it was a day that was a day. In other words, a quiet boring day - for Andrew at least. This was probably going to turn into his typical routine. During lunch, instead of being in the cafeteria or walking around,Andrew would probably just sit behind a big bench in the unknown hallway and just draw. It was a hobby, and he wasn't really into talking to people - sue him. Except his brother, who was definitely nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Kena
Admin
Admin
Kena

Andrew Medrano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Medrano    Andrew Medrano I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

ACCEPTED!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://thevalleyrp.rpg-board.net

Andrew Medrano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Registraion :: Applications :: Student Records-
Jump to: